I usually make the crepes, filling and sauce for this recipe the day before. The next morning, I assemble them for baking and warm the sauce. It might seem complicated, but it's not difficult, and the results are so worth it! —Patricia Prescott, Manchester, New Hampshire
Featured In: 47 Cranberry Desserts Worth Puckering Up For
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 prepared crepes (9 inches)
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup canned mandarin oranges
- 1-1/2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, cottage cheese and sugar until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Spread about 2 tablespoons filling down the center of each crepe; roll up. Place in two ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dishes. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, orange juice and reserved pineapple juice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in fruit. Serve with crepes. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Warm Cheesecake Crepes in Taste of Home Fall 2012
Reviews for Warm Cheesecake Crepes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review