Warm Broccoli Spinach Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Tortilla chips or fresh vegetables
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and milk until smooth. Stir in the artichokes, spinach, 6 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, broccoli, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- 2. Transfer to a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately with tortilla chips or vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup: 118 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 358mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 vegetable, 2 fat
Reviews for Warm Broccoli Spinach Dip
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.