- 3/4 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Assorted crackers
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave broccoli on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Drain well. In another microwave-safe bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic salt and lemon-pepper until smooth. Add broccoli.
- In a small saucepan, saute the celery, onion and mushrooms in butter until tender. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Before serving, microwave, uncovered, on high for 20-50 seconds or until warm, stirring once. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Hot Broccoli Dip in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p42
Reviews for Warm Broccoli Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review