Warm Broccoli Dip
This dip is so easy to prepare and perfect for a small get-together. The vegetables are so delicious and are flavored perfectly with the lemon-pepper seasoning.Carol Tobisch, Park Falls, Wisconsin
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave broccoli on high for 1 to 1-1/2
- minutes or until tender, stirring once. Drain well. In another
- microwave-safe bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic
- salt and lemon-pepper until smooth. Add broccoli.
- In a small saucepan, saute the celery, onion and mushrooms in butter
- until tender. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Before serving,
- microwave, uncovered, on high for 20-50 seconds or until warm,
- stirring once. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 93 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium,