Warm Broccoli Dip Recipe
This dip is so easy to prepare and perfect for a small get-together. The vegetables are so delicious and are flavored perfectly with the lemon-pepper seasoning.—Carol Tobisch, Park Falls, Wisconsin
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave broccoli on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Drain well. In another microwave-safe bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic salt and lemon-pepper until smooth. Add broccoli.
- 2. In a small saucepan, saute the celery, onion and mushrooms in butter until tender. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Before serving, microwave, uncovered, on high for 20-50 seconds or until warm, stirring once. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1 cup.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 93 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Warm Broccoli Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC