- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained and patted dry
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- Reduced-fat wheat snack crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and salad dressing mix until blended. Fold in the broccoli and 1-1/2 cups of cheese.
- Spoon into a shallow 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Warm Broccoli Cheese Spread
Sort By :
"I made this for a party and everyone loved it. The guests scraped the dish clean. It was a big hit."
"I made this a few weeks ago for a potluck at work. It was a huge hit! Love it! Making it again tonight for another party tomorrow. I served it with assorted crackers and a small veggie platter. Thanks for the recipe."
"Super easy to make and I don't feel as guilty eating it (I guess cause it has broccoli in it). I made this for a party and everyone who tried it commented on how good it was. I will definitely make this again and think it would be really good with swiss cheese too."
"This is a simple recipe that tastes great! My vegetarian family members especially love it."