Warm Broccoli Cheese Dip Recipe
This creamy dip is a "must" for family parties. Everyone loves the zippy jalapeno and crunchy broccoli.—Barbara Maiol, Conyers, Georgia
- 2 jars (8 ounces each) process cheese sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine cheese sauce and soup. Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Stir in the broccoli, mushrooms and jalapeno. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until vegetables are tender. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 47 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Warm Broccoli Cheese Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC