Warm Broccoli Cheese Dip
This creamy dip is a "must" for family parties. Everyone loves the zippy jalapeno and crunchy broccoli.—Barbara Maiol, Conyers, Georgia
22 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 2-1/2 hours
- 2 jars (8 ounces each) process cheese sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine cheese sauce and soup. Cover and
- cook on low for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring
- occasionally. Stir in the broccoli, mushrooms and jalapeno. Cover
- and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until vegetables are tender. Serve
- with assorted fresh vegetables. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 47 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.