This creamy dip is a "must" for family parties. Everyone loves the zippy jalapeno and crunchy broccoli.—Barbara Maiol, Conyers, Georgia
- 2 jars (8 ounces each) process cheese sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine cheese sauce and soup. Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Stir in the broccoli, mushrooms and jalapeno. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until vegetables are tender. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables. Yield: 5-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Warm Broccoli Cheese Dip in Reminisce November/December 2005, p 48
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Warm Broccoli Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review