Ready-to-use crepes can be found near the berries in the produce section of your local grocery store. Leftover crepes can be frozen.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 medium ripe bananas, halved lengthwise
- 4 prepared crepes (9 inches)
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Add brown sugar; heat and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add bananas; cook until light golden brown, turning once.
- In an small ungreased skillet, heat crepes for 10 seconds on each side or until warm.
- Place two banana halves in the center of each crepe. Fold sides over filling and roll up; drizzle with brown sugar mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Warm Banana Crepes in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p313
Reviews for Warm Banana Crepes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review