Warm Banana Crepes
Ready-to-use crepes can be found near the berries in the produce section of your local grocery store.
Leftover crepes can be frozen.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 medium ripe bananas, halved lengthwise
- 4 prepared crepes (9 inches)
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Add brown sugar; heat and stir until
- sugar is dissolved. Add bananas; cook until light golden brown,
- turning once.
- In an small ungreased skillet, heat crepes for 10 seconds on each
- side or until warm.
- Place two banana halves in the center of each crepe. Fold sides over
- filling and roll up; drizzle with brown sugar mixture. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 filled crepe equals 457 calories, 24 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 324 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.