Warm Banana Crepes Recipe
Ready-to-use crepes can be found near the berries in the produce section of your local grocery store. Leftover crepes can be frozen.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 medium ripe bananas, halved lengthwise
- 4 prepared crepes (9 inches)
- 1. In a large skillet, melt butter. Add brown sugar; heat and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add bananas; cook until light golden brown, turning once.
- 2. In an small ungreased skillet, heat crepes for 10 seconds on each side or until warm.
- 3. Place two banana halves in the center of each crepe. Fold sides over filling and roll up; drizzle with brown sugar mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 filled crepe equals 457 calories, 24 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 324 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC