We take winter seriously in Minnesota. This comforting cider flavored with cinnamon, cloves and fruit juices helps warm and brace our spirits. —Chris Runyan, Montevideo, Minnesota
Featured In: 18 Recipes to Make with Apple Cider
- 2 quarts unsweetened apple cider
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) apricot nectar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a 6-qt. stockpot, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Warm & Cozy Spiced Cider in Simple & Delicious December/January 2015
Reviews for Warm & Cozy Spiced Cider
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review