Walsh Family Grilled Pork Tenderloins
Here’s a favorite from a dear friend. It’s absolutely delicious, easy to make and a hit with her family and mine! —Lisa Finnegan, Forked River, New Jersey
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min.
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloin (1 pound each)
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large resealable plastic
- bag. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at
- least 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil;
- using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork,
- covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-25 minutes or until a
- thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork equals 143 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 165 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber,