Here’s a favorite from a dear friend. It’s absolutely delicious, easy to make and a hit with her family and mine! —Lisa Finnegan, Forked River, New Jersey
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Walsh Family Grilled Pork Tenderloins in Simple & Delicious October/November 2012, p19
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Walsh Family Grilled Pork Tenderloins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review