Walsh Family Grilled Pork Tenderloins Recipe
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloin (1 pound each)
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Walsh Family Grilled Pork Tenderloins(2)
Sort By :
These were were fabulous! I added some Worcestershire sauce to the marinade and saved half for basting the pork while on the grill.I think the combination of molasses and fresh ginger is fantastic! I would rank this as one of the best pork tenderloin recipes I have ever made. Easy too and very tasty. I can't wait to eat the leftovers for lunch. Thank you for sharing!
My son thought this was outstanding so of course I'll make it again!!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >