- 1 package (14 ounces) lavender Wilton candy melts
- 20 Nutter Butter cookies
- 20 Kraft Chocolate Royale marshmallows, halved
- Chocolate jimmies
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 60 miniature semisweet chocolate chips (about 1-1/2 teaspoons)
- 40 semisweet chocolate chips (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/3 cup white baking chips, melted
- 20 Kraft stacker marshmallows
- In a microwave, melt candy melts; stir until smooth. Twist apart cookies. Dip the end of a lollipop stick into melted coating and place on a cookie half; replace cookie top. Repeat. Place pops on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; refrigerate for 10 minutes or until set.
- Reheat candy melts if necessary; dip a cookie pop in coating and allow excess to drip off. Insert stick into a styrofoam block to stand. Repeat.
- Flatten chocolate marshmallow halves; insert jimmies for whiskers. Attach to cookies with melted chocolate. For eyes, attach a miniature chocolate chip to each chocolate chip using melted white chips; attach to cookies with melted chocolate.
- Attach remaining miniature chips for noses. For tusks, cut a thin slice from two edges of each stacker marshmallow; attach with melted chocolate. Let stand until set. Yield: 20 cookie pops.
Originally published as Walrus Cookie Pops in Kids Party Food/Good Food for Kids 2012 2012, p82
Reviews for Walrus Cookie Pops(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >