- 1 small bunch romaine, torn
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup seasoned salad croutons
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash pepper
- In a large bowl, toss the romaine, zucchini, croutons and walnuts. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic and pepper until smooth. Serve with the salad. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Walnut Romaine Salad(4)
Sort By :
This is excellent!
The dressing for this salad is THE best I've ever had!! It's light and tangy and sweet--but not to sweet. A very delightful dressing!
This salad is always a hit with friends and family - I use the dressing for all kinds of salads
Loved this salad. I made one change; I don't like raw zucchini so I used cucumber instead. Great dressing.