- 1 small bunch romaine, torn
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup seasoned salad croutons
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash pepper
- In a large bowl, toss the romaine, zucchini, croutons and walnuts. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic and pepper until smooth. Serve with the salad. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Walnut Romaine Salad
Sort By :
We really liked this!! I, too, used cucumbers instead of zucchini as is our preference. We also put shredded mozzarella cheese on it.......superb!
This is excellent!
The dressing for this salad is THE best I've ever had!! It's light and tangy and sweet--but not to sweet. A very delightful dressing!
This salad is always a hit with friends and family - I use the dressing for all kinds of salads
Loved this salad. I made one change; I don't like raw zucchini so I used cucumber instead. Great dressing.