- For filling, combine the raspberries, walnuts, sugar and lemon peel;
- set aside. In a microwave, melt jam.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface; divide in half. Roll each
- portion into an 18-in. x 8-in. rectangle; spread each with jam and
- sprinkle with filling. Fold dough in half lengthwise; cut each
- rectangle into 12 strips. Twist strips at center; place on greased
- baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to
- wire racks to cool. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 2 dozen.
To Make Ahead: Prepare dough as directed. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Fill and bake as directed.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pastry equals 238 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 165 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.