- prepared pan. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until cake springs back when
- lightly touched in center. Cool for 5 minutes. Turn cake out of pan
- onto a kitchen towel dusted with confectioners' sugar. Gently peel
- off waxed paper. roll up cake in towel jelly-roll style, starting
- with a long side. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a bowl, combine filling ingredients; beat until smooth. Unroll
- cake; spread evenly with filling to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up
- again. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 312 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 247 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.