- 4 pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup ground walnuts or pecans
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. Spread mustard over chops; coat with nuts, pressing to adhere. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until chops are golden brown and juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Walnut Pork Chops
Sort By :
These pork chops were really good. Easy and very tasty.
I thought the mustard added a nice seasoning to the pork chops and the ground nuts gave it a tasty crunchy coating.
Good, just needed a sauce or something to dip the chops in, so we dipped them in extra dijon mustard.
This was very easy to make but was not good at all! Would not make this again. First recipe on this site that I did not like.
Walnut pork chops are simple and easy to make and one my family simply loves. We make them whenever we have all the ingredients and won't be letting this recipe go.