Since my mother worked while I was growing up, I did the lion's share of cooking. I still enjoy spending time in the kitchen preparing foods for my friends and family. —Sandra Louth, Burlingame, California
- 4 pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup ground walnuts or pecans
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. Spread mustard over chops; coat with nuts, pressing to adhere. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until chops are golden brown and juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Walnut Pork Chops in Country Pork 1996, p69
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Walnut Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review