Walnut Marmalade Mini Loaves Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar (12 ounces) orange marmalade
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine the marmalade, orange juice, oil and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in walnuts. Pour into three greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 3 loaves (5 slices each).
1 slice: 236 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Walnut Marmalade Mini Loaves
"This recipe is quick and easy and makes a great quick gift during the holidays."
"I made this and put the batter into a mini muffin tin. I baked it at 350 F. for 15 minutes. It made 48 mini muffins."
"oooh, yummmy! I made this with pecans i/o walnuts and it was fabulous in both texture and flavor. It's also good without any nuts at all. The recipe says it only makes 3 mini-loaves, but I found that it makes 4 good-sized mini-loaves."