Walnut Marmalade Mini Loaves
The orange marmalade and fresh juice in this bread give it a citrusy aroma, moist texture and warm golden color. It's almost like giving friends a gift of home-baked sunshine! —Michele Bragg, Palm City, Florida
15 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar (12 ounces) orange marmalade
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Combine the marmalade, orange juice, oil and egg; stir into dry
- ingredients just until moistened. Stir in walnuts. Pour into three
- greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out
- clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Yield: 3 loaves (5 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 236 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 255 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.