The orange marmalade and fresh juice in this bread give it a citrusy aroma, moist texture and warm golden color. It's almost like giving friends a gift of home-baked sunshine! —Michele Bragg, Palm City, Florida
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar (12 ounces) orange marmalade
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine the marmalade, orange juice, oil and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in walnuts. Pour into three greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 3 loaves (5 slices each).
Originally published as Walnut Marmalade Mini Loaves in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p49
Reviews for Walnut Marmalade Mini Loaves
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review