Walnut Marmalade Mini Loaves Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar (12 ounces) orange marmalade
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine the marmalade, orange juice, oil and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in walnuts. Pour into three greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 3 loaves (5 slices each).
Reviews for Walnut Marmalade Mini Loaves(3)
Sort By :
This recipe is quick and easy and makes a great quick gift during the holidays.
I made this and put the batter into a mini muffin tin. I baked it at 350 F. for 15 minutes. It made 48 mini muffins.
oooh, yummmy! I made this with pecans i/o walnuts and it was fabulous in both texture and flavor. It's also good without any nuts at all. The recipe says it only makes 3 mini-loaves, but I found that it makes 4 good-sized mini-loaves.