- Gently spoon into an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Cut through batter
- with a knife to remove air pockets. Bake on the lowest oven rack at
- 325° for 60-70 minutes or until top springs back when lightly
- Immediately invert the pan onto a wire rack; cool completely.
- Carefully run a knife around edges of pan and center tube to loosen;
- remove cake.
- For glaze, heat butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until
- golden brown. Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners' sugar,
- vanilla and enough water to achieve desired consistency. Drizzle
- over cake. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 338 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 226 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.