These recipe is a pleasing combination of textures and flavors. The garlic seasons this dish wonderfully.—Mike Pickerel, Columbia, Missouri
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 2 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham slices, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Add walnuts; saute for 2 minutes longer. Stir in ham; cook 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain pasta. Add to ham mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Walnut Ham Linguine in Taste of Home June/July 2000, p9
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Walnut Ham Linguine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review