- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 2 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham slices, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Add walnuts; saute for 2 minutes longer. Stir in ham; cook 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain pasta. Add to ham mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Walnut Ham Linguine
Sort By :
Very much a family pleaser--even my picky eater liked it!!
This has been my go-to recipe for years, ever since I first saw it in the magazine. You can use any kind of pasta and cut the ham up any way you prefer, too. It will still be ABSOLUTELY everyone's favorite dish ever. Ever.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >