Walnut Glazed Bacon
Once you taste this bacon, you may never want to go back to just plain bacon. It's for the person who loves the salty and sweet combination.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 6 thick-sliced bacon strips
- In a small bowl, combine the walnuts, brown sugar and flour. Place
- bacon on a greased broiler pan; sprinkle with walnut mixture. Bake
- at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 3 bacon strips equals 330 calories, 25 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 756 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.