Walnut Glazed Bacon Recipe
Once you taste this bacon, you may never want to go back to just plain bacon. It's for the person who loves the salty and sweet combination.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 6 thick-sliced bacon strips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the walnuts, brown sugar and flour. Place bacon on a greased broiler pan; sprinkle with walnut mixture. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
3 bacon strips: 330 calories, 25g fat (5g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Walnut Glazed Bacon
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC