Walnut Glazed Bacon Recipe
Once you taste this bacon, you may never want to go back to just plain bacon. It's for the person who loves the salty and sweet combination.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 6 thick-sliced bacon strips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the walnuts, brown sugar and flour. Place bacon on a greased broiler pan; sprinkle with walnut mixture. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
3 bacon strips equals 330 calories, 25 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 756 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC