- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 6 thick-sliced bacon strips
- In a small bowl, combine the walnuts, brown sugar and flour. Place bacon on a greased broiler pan; sprinkle with walnut mixture. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Bacon in Reminisce Extra May 2011, p51
Reviews for Walnut Glazed Bacon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast for Two >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes for Two >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >