Walnut Ginger Salmon for Two Recipe
- 1-1/2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 skinless salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the brown sugar, mustard, soy sauce and ginger; add the salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, sprinkling with walnuts during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Yield: 2 servings.
1 fillet equals 270 calories, 17 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 292 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Walnut Ginger Salmon for Two
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.