- 1-1/2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 skinless salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the brown sugar, mustard, soy sauce and ginger; add the salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, sprinkling with walnuts during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Walnut Ginger Salmon for Two(3)
Sort By :
A winner! Loved the taste of the marinated salmon. Hubby gave it a thumbs up, and that's a sure sign that I will make it again!
I used larger pieces of fresh, skin-on salmon than the recipe called for; it took longer to cook but tasted great! The ginger taste was definitely present but a bit understated; it complimented the salmon very well!
Although it was pretty good (we ate the whole thing), I prefer using Smart balance, garlic powder and Worchester sauce on ours..Good job, though!
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >