Pantry ingredients combine for a delightful marinade that lightly glazes this tender, moist salmon. Becky Walch — Manteca, California
- 1-1/2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 skinless salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the brown sugar, mustard, soy sauce and ginger; add the salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, sprinkling with walnuts during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Walnut Ginger Salmon for Two in Healthy Cooking
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Walnut Ginger Salmon for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review