Walnut Fudge Pie Recipe
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1-1/2 cups walnut halves
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- FUDGE SAUCE:
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- Coffee ice cream
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; pour into pastry shell. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a large saucepan, melt chocolate chips and butter. Stir in cream until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in coffee. Serve pie with ice cream and fudge sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 859 calories, 59 g fat (28 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, 86 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Walnut Fudge Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.