Walnut Fudge Pie Recipe
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1-1/2 cups walnut halves
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- FUDGE SAUCE:
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- Coffee ice cream
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; pour into pastry shell. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a large saucepan, melt chocolate chips and butter. Stir in cream until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in coffee. Serve pie with ice cream and fudge sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 859 calories, 59g fat (28g saturated fat), 124mg cholesterol, 217mg sodium, 86g carbohydrate (64g sugars, 6g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Walnut Fudge Pie
"This pie was amazing!!! I've made it several times and look forward to making it this year for the holidays."