- cream, vanilla and cinnamon. Spread down the middle third of each
- stollen. Fold a long side over to within 1 in. of opposite side;
- press edge lightly to seal. Place on greased baking sheets; curve
- ends slightly. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 45
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to
- wire racks to cool. Top with Vanilla Drizzle. Yield: 3 loaves (5
- slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 136 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 76 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.