- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard, ginger and salt until blended. Brush over fillets; sprinkle with walnuts.
- Transfer to a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake 12-15 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Walnut-Crusted Ginger Salmon
"I have had disappointment with fish recipes, in the past. The only flavor I usually get is the fish itself. That's not true with this recipe. The salmon was flavored perfectly. I caught myself going back for seconds. I'm so happy to have found a really good compliment to Salmon! Thank you!"