- portion into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle and place on greased baking
- sheets. Spread half of the filling down the center third of each
- rectangle. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- On each long side, cut 1-in.-wide strips about 2-1/2 in. into center.
- Starting at one end, fold alternating strips at an angle across
- filling. Seal ends. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until browned. Cool on wire
- racks. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Store for
- refrigerator. Yield: 2 loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 74 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.