Walnut Cranberry Butter Recipe
"This cranberry butter is wonderful on warm bread or biscuits," recommends Corky Huffsmith of Indio, California. "Be sure to use real butter and margarine—the low-fat products have a higher water content that doesn't give the same results."
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar and honey until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add cranberries and walnuts; beat 5 minutes longer or until butter turns pink.
- 2. Transfer to a sheet of plastic wrap; roll into a log. Refrigerate until chilled. Unwrap and slice or place on a butter dish. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 76 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Walnut Cranberry Butter
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC