"This cranberry butter is wonderful on warm bread or biscuits," recommends Corky Huffsmith of Indio, California. "Be sure to use real butter and margarine—the low-fat products have a higher water content that doesn't give the same results."
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar and honey until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add cranberries and walnuts; beat 5 minutes longer or until butter turns pink.
- Transfer to a sheet of plastic wrap; roll into a log. Refrigerate until chilled. Unwrap and slice or place on a butter dish. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Walnut Cranberry Butter in Taste of Home December/January 2007, p11
Reviews for Walnut Cranberry Butter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 3, 2009
"Yes, it does make 21 servings! My family enjoyed it. Would definetly be better if it was served on fresh warm bread out of the oven."