Walnut Cranberry Butter Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar and honey until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add cranberries and walnuts; beat 5 minutes longer or until butter turns pink.
- Transfer to a sheet of plastic wrap; roll into a log. Refrigerate until chilled. Unwrap and slice or place on a butter dish. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Walnut Cranberry Butter in Taste of Home December/January 2007, p11
Reviews for Walnut Cranberry Butter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 3, 2009
"Yes, it does make 21 servings! My family enjoyed it. Would definetly be better if it was served on fresh warm bread out of the oven."