Walnut Corn Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 to 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, lime juice, cumin, cayenne, salt and pepper. Stir in the corn, walnuts and onion. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup: 215 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 267mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Walnut Corn Dip
"I thought this was really good. I used the lesser amounts of the spices and found that it had plenty of flavor. I think adding anymore would've been too much for my taste at least."
"This couldn't get any easier. It's refreshing and a great addition to any Southwest or Mexican meal! Optional: add liquid smoke."
"Yes, my all time favorite from Taste of Home. Goes really well with corn chips."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.