- vanilla and baking powder. Stir in nuts and coconut. Pour over hot
- crust. Bake 15 minutes longer or until set. Cool completely on a
- wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat the confectioners' sugar, butter
- and juices until smooth. Spread over filling; sprinkle with nuts.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until frosting is set. Store
- in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 105 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 46 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.