- with milk, beating well after each addition. Stir in walnuts. Pour
- into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- For the topping, combine the flour, sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter
- until coarse crumbs form. Stir in walnuts. Sprinkle over coffee
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 383 calories, 22 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.