- 1/2 cup reduced-fat margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a large bowl, lightly cream the margarine and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in yogurt and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sort By :
These were fabulous! I thought the yogurt was an uncommon but genius ingredient. I also noticed them to be a very "cake" cookie, and no complaints!
I really beat the batter once I added the eggs, a happy mistake because the cookies baked up high and light - and almost a cake-like consistency. I will try to do the same thing again next time I make these. Very chewy and nice. Just sweet enough. I would like to share a photo but don't know how!
These cookies are delicious - a softer, almost cake-like cookie - just the way I like them. Thank you.
Very easy to make. Tastes great, too. I could only find the HUGE plain yogurt, so I bought a little vanilla one instead and halved the amount of vanilla extract.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Cookies >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Cookies >