Walnut Chicken Spread Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine the chicken, walnuts, mayonnaise, celery, onion, salt and garlic powder. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 116 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Walnut Chicken Spread
"we really enjoyed it. thanks so much for sharing."
"this was so good. i will be making it a lot.. thanks for sharing.."
"This is great. I used it to make sandwiches on toasted white bread."
"I've made this for birthday parties and Meeting and it's a Hit everytime."
"Most requested recipe I have in my box. Even my picky, picky husband loves this."