Walnut Chicken Spread
"It's a breeze to stir together this tasty chicken spread," confirms Joan Whelan of Green Valley, Arizona. "We enjoy the mild combination of chicken, crunchy walnuts, onion and celery. It's perfect with crackers or as a sandwich filling."
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-3/4 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, walnuts, mayonnaise, celery, onion,
- salt and garlic powder. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate any
- leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 116 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.