Walnut Chicken Spread Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, walnuts, mayonnaise, celery, onion, salt and garlic powder. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Walnut Chicken Spread in Taste of Home October/November 2001, p63
Reviews for Walnut Chicken Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2012
we really enjoyed it. thanks so much for sharing.