"It's a breeze to stir together this tasty chicken spread," confirms Joan Whelan of Green Valley, Arizona. "We enjoy the mild combination of chicken, crunchy walnuts, onion and celery. It's perfect with crackers or as a sandwich filling."
- 1-3/4 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, walnuts, mayonnaise, celery, onion, salt and garlic powder. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Walnut Chicken Spread in Taste of Home October/November 2001, p63
Reviews for Walnut Chicken Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review