Walnut Cheese Crescents Recipe
Round out almost any meal with these simple and savory Walnut Cheese Crescents for something special! They just couldn't be much easier to make. Irene McDade - Cumberland, Rhode Island
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the butter, onion powder, dill and paprika; set aside. Unroll and separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Brush with butter mixture; sprinkle with walnuts and cheese to within 1/8 in. of edges.
- 2. Roll up from the wide end and place point side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Curve ends to form crescents. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 182 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 271mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Walnut Cheese Crescents
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC