- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Add the brown sugar,
- corn syrup, honey and sour cream. Cook and stir over medium heat
- until sugar is dissolved. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- pan. Sprinkle with walnut halves.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; roll into a
- 16-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Brush with melted butter. Combine the
- chopped walnuts, brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut into 12 slices. Place cut side down over caramel sauce.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5
- minutes. Invert onto a serving platter. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 460 calories, 22 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 336 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.