- For filling, in a small bowl, combine the eggs, brown sugar, flour,
- vanilla, salt and baking powder. Stir in walnuts. Spread over crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until filling is golden brown. Cool on a wire
- Combine confectioners' sugar and enough lemon juice to achieve
- desired consistency; spread over filling. Let stand until set before
- cutting. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 165 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.