- 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For the sauce, in a small saucepan, combine the milk, sugar, flour
- and butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2
- minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Cut cake into
- squares; serve with warm sauce. Garnish with walnut halves if
- desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 376 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.