Walnut Apple Bundt Cake Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded peeled tart apples
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, oil and vanilla. Add apples and sugar; beat for 1 minute. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and baking powder; add to apple mixture until blended. Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and brown sugar; sprinkle over cake. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Walnut Apple Bundt Cake(5)
Sort By :
sorry for not finishing my review ... typing on my new Kindle Fire. Moist cake, great flavor. You only need 1 tbsp of confectioners and brown sugar.
This cake came out perfectly for me. Does it have a strong apple flavor? No, but they make the the cinnamon and nuts
Wonderfully moist cake. Fresh apples and nuts. Lovely!
This was very moist and delicious. The first time I made it as the recipe called and the second time I added some raisins to the batter. Perfect for the fall season.
Very Good cake!!!