Walleye Veracruz Recipe
- 4 walleye or catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced into rings
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1. Place the fillets in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper. Layer with onion, green pepper, tomato and olives.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 197 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 146 mg cholesterol, 396 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 34 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Walleye Veracruz
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.