- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/4 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 8 slices cinnamon-raisin bread, toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add turkey and apple; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Spoon 3/4 cup turkey mixture onto four slices of bread; top with a lettuce leaf and remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Waldorf Turkey Sandwiches in Taste of Home February/March 2000, p17
Reviews for Waldorf Turkey Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 29, 2011
"easy to prepare, I added Miracle Whip for a more tart taste."
Reviewed May. 22, 2010