- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/4 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 8 slices cinnamon-raisin bread, toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add turkey and apple; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Spoon 3/4 cup turkey mixture onto four slices of bread; top with a lettuce leaf and remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Waldorf Turkey Sandwiches
Sort By :
Easy to prepare, I added Miracle Whip for a more tart taste.
Love this fast, simple recipe! The kids enjoy chopping, measuring, dumping, sampling. We always double this, but with 6 kids there's never enough to go around! It's a great way to use up left over Thanksgiving Turkey or Chicken, (without hearing complaints about 'leftovers'!