Waldorf Turkey Salad Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup cubed apple
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, honey, ginger and salt. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, apple, grapes, celery and raisins; add yogurt mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Serve on lettuce; sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/4 cup: 294 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 233mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Waldorf Turkey Salad
"THIS SALAD WAS GREAT IT HAS ALL THE THINGS IN IT THAT I LIKE AND ARE GOOD FOR YOU WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO CUT BACK ON THE CALORIES"
"My family loves a simple salad and this one definitely qualifies as simple. It also tastes very very good and we will be keeping this recipe."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.