- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup cubed apple
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, honey, ginger and salt. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, apple, grapes, celery and raisins; add yogurt mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve on lettuce; sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Waldorf Turkey Salad in Country Woman December/January 2009, p30
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Waldorf Turkey Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >