- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 medium tart apple, diced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 8 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Line pita halves with spinach; fill with turkey mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Waldorf Turkey Pitas
Sort By :
Enjoyed this recipe. I will definitely make it again for a party because it can make so many sandwiches. I used a little less mayonnaise and I liked it better with toast. Overall great!
Made this for a gathering with my Aunts and Cousins and it was a big hit!! It also was great the next day for lunch. Wouldn't change a thing. Enjoy!!